Saturday, January 1, 2011

...bring on 2011!

I've been quiet. I've been patiently waiting for last year to end! So much happens in a year.. 2010 taught me that!

I'm looking forward to multiple vacations this year.

I'm looking forward to babies!!!! I know sooo many people expecting, and some people I just have a good feeling will be expecting. :)

I'm looking forward to turning 29 (ok that's kind of a fib, but it shouldn't be so bad..)

I'm looking forward to trying new things.... skiing in Feb! Hopefully!

I'm looking forward to spending time with Al, I'm pretty much the luckiest girl ever.

I'm looking forward to school.. Of all kinds!

I'm looking forward to hanging out with good friends... life is better with them in it!

I'm so thankful I got to ring in the new year with such great friends!! They are all more like family, I had a really great night!!

2 comments:

  1. Was this at Sake? Chris's brother works there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was!!! We love hibachi grills and could not be happier to have one soo close!!
    Andd we both really like it at Sake, I'll have to look for him next time we go!

    ReplyDelete