Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 10

Something I am scared of:

Umm pretty much anything with more than 4 legs!

I'm not posting a picture, that would require me to look up things I am afraid of!

I don't really like snakes either. I know there are people in this world who like these things. So, as long as they are in cages, tanks, whatever I'm ok. It's more if I see them out in the world. Free, free to bite me. Or swallow me whole.

Alligators scare me, now that I think of things swallowing me whole.. I'll just run in zig zags. That's my plan.

Oh and Coyotes getting brave and trying to hurt my dogs (even though the yard is fenced now) my plan for that is to throw chairs at them.. obviously I will totally miss MY dogs.

Another dog getting hit by a car. I couldn't handle it. It would send me over the edge. I check the door several times before I feel like its ok to leave, and I look back as I'm driving away..

Umm that's just a few, and that kind of turned into a mini stream of consciousness post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment