Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 11

My favorite TV shows:

Teen Mom is my favorite! I'm sad that its over for the season. The first episode of 16 and pregnant failed to fill that void.

Say Yes to the Dress. Sometimes FF watches with me and complains that anybody would spend that much on a stupid dress.

Intervention and Hoarders:
Intervention reminds me of my FAVORITE before and after slide show. Faces of Meth:
http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-pg-faces-of-meth,0,5080659.photogallery

I watch the news each morning while I get ready for work, and I watch the first 10 minutes of the Today Show.

Otherwise I just see what's on when I actually have the time to sit down. Usually I go to a movie channel and keep a movie on for background noise though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment